We’re thrilled to announce that 8 incredible startups have joined the Seedcamp Family following Seedcamp Week Berlin! The teams have already joined us in London for Onboarding Week, where the Seedcamp team and mentors have been speaking with them about everything from sales to cap tables.
It’s a real pleasure to see new faces joining us from so many countries across Europe; represented are Germany, Israel, Spain, Sweden, and the UK. Welcome, all!
Their arrival brings the total number of Seedcamp startups to over 160; that’s more than 160 other connections within the Seedcamp community for our startups to leverage and learn from. It’s great to see such a large family learning and growing together.
Introducing Seedcamp’s newest startups
The following startups all joined us in Berlin and include those who applied directly to Seedcamp Week, as well as those who joined us from new partnerships with accelerator programs such as Pi Labs, and seed investments made from our fund.
- ByeBuy (London, UK/Berlin, Germany) – The Netflix for ecommerce, offering unlimited access to pay-as-you go consumption of consumer electronics.
- Findify (Stockholm, Sweden) – The intelligent search solution for e-commerce using data science and machine learning to increase revenue.
- Intelliment Security (Seville, Spain) – Deriving SDN benefits to management of firewall security policies in physical and virtual networks.
- Kasko Tech (London, UK) – The first digital insurance broker for bespoke on-demand insurance.
- Oinky (London, UK) – The trusted companion that helps you build better savings habits.
- reinfer (London, UK) – The Artificial Intelligence powered API that provides structured human-like meaning of unstructured data.
- Rialto (London, UK) – The platform for commercial real estate landlords to drive leasing activities and monitor portfolio performance in real-time.
- Wanna (Tel Aviv, Israel) – Wanna is home for parents. It’s the place where they can buy and sell both products and services, locally.
We can’t wait to share more news about these startups in the near future and see them grow into Europe’s next billion-dollar companies!
A final thank-you goes out to everyone who joined us in Berlin, to hub:raum for hosting us, AngelList for the closing drinks and nonetheless to our amazing sponsors – Seedcamp Week Berlin wouldn’t have been the same without you.
If you run a disruptive startup with global ambitions, we want to hear from you! Register for Seedcamp Week London coming up in September or meet with the Seedcamp team in advance. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest news. Best of luck!