After announcing our results of the last 6 years yesterday, today we’re excited to share details and the selected finalists of Seedcamp Week London with you.
Jan Reichelt Co-Founder of Mendeley, Matt Webb of Berg London and Ash Fontana of AngelList will be joining us for masterclasses and to share their stories. To top it off, there will be an evening event each day for further informal networking.
As you might have read from the data we shared yesterday, our teams are achieving incredible growth and we’re expecting nothing less from the selected companies participating in this Seedcamp Week. Sectors represented range from finance to kids to events to fashion. We’re happy to see such a strong representation from our base in London as well as a number of teams we met at Mini Seedcamps in various cities across Europe. Please meet the teams:
- Ctrlio, London, UK – CTRLio helps consumers control and benefit from their personal data
- GoPixel, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK – GoPixel helps brands supercharge online marketing with image-based campaigns on image networks like Pinterest and Fancy
- Hype!, London, UK – Hype! is your favourite hang out area in real time. Hype! features what’s happening RIGHT now.
- Spreddit , London, UK – Spreddit enables online shoppers to pay in 3 monthly instalments for free
- InsightSplash, London, UK – InsighSplash helps hotels audit/optimise their business via unprecedentedly rich, granular & representative guest feedback
- Language Accelerator, Tallinn, Estonia – Language learning accelerated by mathematical modelling and statistical analysis
- Legal Tender, London, UK – Your legal consultant. Efficient tendering, data analytics and top law firms at the best price
- ListenApp, Dubrovnik, Croatia – Summarizes most popular news into one minute audio and visual experience
- Open Utility, London, UK – Openutility is a peer-to-peer energy marketplace
- Revision App, London, UK – The Pearson Education of our Mobile-Age. Revision App is the UK’s leading mobile education provider
- Saberr, London, UK - Predicting startup success using advanced algorithms
- ShareLaTeX, London, UK – ShareLaTex is an online editor that helps academics work together on their research and publications
- Sizem, Zagreb, Croatia – Sizem is a measurement-based B2C marketplace and B2B SaaS for the Lingerie and Fashion industry
- SociaLook, Targu Mures, Romania – Socialook provides an advocacy platform that enables companies to turn their employees into brand ambassadors
- Stamplay, London, UK – Stamplay brings marketing apps and data together to create, manage and evolve marketing technology ecosystems
- Teddy The Guardian, Zagreb, Croatia – Teddy The Guardian is a plush teddy with embedded medical sensors that track how the child feels and share that with mommy
- Throa, London, UK – Throa enables brands to increase online sales by easily integrating customer photos into their site.
- Winnow Solutions, London, UK – Improving efficiency in hospitality by reducing food waste
Our gratitude goes to our event partner, Barclays, for their support and sponsoring of Investor Day. We would also like to thank our event sponsors, SoftLayer and Complete Accounting Solutions, who are sponsoring lunch on Wednesday and Thursday. And AWS and Torch Partners for sponsoring the evening events. Not forgetting Silicon Valley Bank for providing everyone with seasoned entrepreneur and mentor, Rob Fitzpatrick’s, new book, The Mom Test. We would also like to thank our yearly sponsors; Google, Microsoft BizSpark, Qualcomm Ventures, Paypal, Barclays and Nokia.