September 9th 2015
We’re thrilled to announce the new startup teams joining us in time for Seedcamp Week taking place this week in London.
Seedcamp Week is all about Scale-Up, either from scaling up from launch to early traction or from traction to growth. This week provides them with the chance to meet with experts in everything from marketing and business development to tech and finance, in order to ask the questions and get the feedback they need to help them in the next stage of their growth.
The startups together will meet and present to familiar faces, and new ones, to develop their knowledge and skills, extend their networks, and get feedback on the work and plans they have made. All aimed to help them refine their products, scale and hire great talent, as they look for future investment.
We’re very excited to announce the newest members of the Seedcamp family.
- API Changelog (London, UK & Barcelona, Spain) – Enabling API providers to grow & build connections with developers, by better communicating API changes – @APIChangelog
- CAPTINI (London, UK) – Revolutionizing the way WiFi Service Providers and Telco’s monetize their customer base – @captiniwifi
- DeviceHub (Krakow, Poland)- Scalable IoT platform for service creation, automation and integration for industry and manufacturers – @devicehubnet
- Findify (Stockholm, Sweden) – The intelligent search solution for e-commerce using data science and machine learning to increase revenue – @GetFindify
- Fractal labs (London, UK & Zurich, Switzerland) – A financial marketplace that connects companies to capital – @Fractal_Labs
- Land Insight (London, UK) – Helps find and assess off-market land with the potential for development – @GetLandInsight
- Lateral (Berlin, Germany) – Offering the ultimate recommendation API for knowledge work – @uselateral
- Monese (London, UK) – Allowing you to open up a UK bank account in less than 3 mins on your mobile even without a UK address – @MyMonese
- Much Better Adventures (London, UK) – Global marketplace for booking bespoke adventures and experiences with local, independent operators – @muchbetterAdven
- MyRecovery (London, UK) – Mobile app that empowers patients, guiding them “step by step” through their surgical treatment journey – @TomFHWorks
- Priori Data (Berlin, Germany) – App Store Intelligence. Our competitive insights and market data drive better outcomes for your apps – @prioridata
- Pronto (London, UK) – London’s favourite food, with Italian standards, delivered in 20 minutes – @feedmepronto
- Splittable (London, UK) – A financial platform to help the world’s growing population of young renters manage their shared expenses – @SplittableApp
- Traderion (Bucharest, Romania) – The most advanced training and testing tool for traders – @TraderionAlpha
- Uipath (Bucharest, Romania) – The leading software provider for the Robotic Process Automation industry – @uipath
- Wanna (Tel-Aviv, Israel & London, UK) – Parenting marketplace, where parents buy and sell from one another, locally – @wanna_app
We can’t wait to keep you updated on their progress as they scale to be the next Unicorns to come out of Europe!
A big thank you to all our mentors and investors joining us this week and another thank you to our Seedcamp Week sponsors – Orrick and Sillicon Valley Bank – for their support, alongside our annual sponsors.
We’ll open applications for our next round of Seedcamp investments really soon. Register here if you’d like us to hear from us!