Update: We had great fun doing the AMA and are super thrilled with the response. You can view it here.
We’ve invested in and have been supporting over 140 startups across Europe since 2007; providing Capital, Learning, and access to our Network of mentors and investors. So we know a few things about what it takes for a startup to grow into a successful business.
If you’re thinking about applying to Seedcamp or have any other questions you’d like to ask us about startups in general, join in our reddit AMA on Thursday 8th Jan at 1-3pm! Carlos, Dave and Tom will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
What’s a Reddit AMA?
AMA stands for ‘Ask Me Anything’. Think of it as an open forum where you can ask us… anything!
We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about…
- the right time to raise funding and the various options available
- what we look for when investing in a startup
- if your startup is at the right stage for Seedcamp
- how we help our startups; from Capital, to Learning, to our Network
- what goes on during Seedcamp Week and how to submit a killer application
- the US Trip
Remember, if you’re considering applying to Seedcamp Week London, this is your last chance to ask us your questions before applications close on Sunday!
How to participate
It’s as easy as that! We hope to see you there.