- Mini Seedcamp Tallinn will take place on 26th February 2015
- Applications open on Friday 19th December 2014 and close on Monday 9th February 2015
- Applications have now closed
Seedcamp Tallinn is a half-day event that helps accelerate local startups through masterclasses, one-on-one feedback, a Q&A, and networking.
20 places are available for ambitious startups in the region who are working hard to build disruptive and globally-scaleable businesses.
To give you a taste of what goes on during the event, take a look at some highlights from Mini Seedcamp Edinburgh…
While Mini Seedcamp Tallinn is a great learning opportunity for your startup, it could also be the first step to securing your place as a Seedcamp startup! Very often we invite startups from our Mini Seedcamp events to our main Seedcamp Week event in London or Berlin, where we then select the startups who we invest in.
Take a look at our application guide and follow us on Twitter and Facebook to see what we’re looking for, what teams get out of the experience, and what you can do to improve your chances to win a spot at one of the most prestigious and rewarding tech startup events in Europe.
Taking the time to fill out the application comprehensively is key and communicating to us clearly your idea and strengths of your team is critical for consideration. At Mini Seedcamp Tallinn you will:
- Get access to a world-class network of advisors to help you with every aspect of your business
- Be recognised as one of the 20 best startups in the region
- Open a direct route to seed and venture capital
- Have one of the first chances to take part in this 2015’s Seedcamp Week London
- Learn from a masterclass by a leading expert (TBC)
The format is designed to maximise interaction between startups and mentors, and has proved popular at previous Mini Seedcamps.