Mini Seedcamp Ljubljana (on the 14th of July 2011) is a one day event aiming to connect the 20 best web-tech, mobile and software talent with some of the leading entrepreneurs, developers, and experts from the Balkans and all over the world. If you are not familiar with the Seedcamp events or would like to know more about the process, please check reports from previous events, about & investment terms, and our FAQs pages.
We will be bringing together 20 of the region’s best seed stage tech start-ups with experienced entrepreneurs, investors, and developers from The Balkans and all over the world to participate in a day of intense mentoring, panel discussions and presentations.
Check out our blog posts, videos and follow us on Twitter and Facebook to see what we’re looking for, what teams get out of it and what you can do to improve your chances in winning a spot at one of the most prestigious and rewarding web tech events in the Balkans today. Spending the time to fill out the application comprehensively is key and communicating to us clearly your idea and strengths of your team is critical for consideration, so no skimping here!
As a team in Mini Seedcamp Ljubljana you will:
- Get access to a world-class network of advisors to help you with every aspect of your business
- Be recognised as one of the 20 best start-ups in the region
- Open a direct route to seed and venture capital
- Have one of the last chances to take part in this year’s Seedcamp Week
- Enjoy a Masterclass on scaling technology startups by Seedcamp Board member and Atlas Venture Partner Fred Destin
Included below is the day’s schedule to give you and outline of what a Mini Seedcamp looks like.