- Office Hours Berlin will take place on Friday 28th October
- Applications close on EOD Tuesday 25th October – Apply here
What to expect from Office Hours
Seedcamp will select 6 startups to be allocated a 15min slot for a one-to-one meeting with Dave Haynes, from our Investment Team. It’s a unique opportunity to discuss your business directly, before pre-seed applications close on 13th November and:
- Receive early feedback about your business
- Understand the areas of your business you may need to sharpen
- Discuss if you are eligible to receive pre-seed or seed investment from Seedcamp before the end of the year
Each startup will be allocated a 15-20 minute slot to discuss their business in private with us, at the Cherry Ventures offices. The sessions will run in the morning (10:00am – 12:00pm), exact timings per team TBA.
Who we’d like to see
We’re looking for ambitious founders who want to build disruptive and globally-expandable startups. You’re at the right stage when you’re anywhere between a rough prototype and a live product.
How to Apply
Head over to AngelList and apply before EOD Tuesday 25th October.
Please note, this is an application to sign-up for Office Hours in Berlin on 28th October. It is not an application for an investment. To apply for investment please go to the Applications Page. Also, please only sign-up if you are based in Germany or are planning to travel to Berlin on this date.
Many thanks to our friends at Cherry Ventures for hosting us and Good luck to all teams!