- Office Hours Dublin will take place on 17th July 2015
- Applications open on Friday 5th July 2015
- Applications close on Thursday 9th July 2015
What you can expect from Office Hours
Once a startup has joined the Seedcamp Family they have access to regular office hours with the Seedcamp Partners, Reshma Sohoni and Carlos Espinal, and our network of mentors. We’re now opening up our Office Hours to the wider startup community across Europe. This is a unique opportunity to:
- Gain exposure for your startup
- Meet the Seedcamp team
- Receive valuable feedback on your startup
- Understand the areas of your presentation you need to sharpen
- Identify potential challenges ahead of time
Most importantly you’ll receive sound advice from some of the top investors and mentors from across Europe; individuals who see hundreds of startups per year.
Each startup will be allocated a 10-15-minute slot to discuss their business in private with us.
Who we’d like to see
We’re looking for ambitious founders who want to build disruptive and globally-expandable startups. You’re at the right stage when you’re anywhere between a rough prototype and a live product.
How to Apply
We look forward to receiving your application. Good luck!