You can join the entire Seedcamp session for free if you register here.
Or, if you’re an ambitious team looking to get feedback on your pitch and business, and potentially fast-track the application process to be considered for Seedcamp investment, you can apply here for the Live Mentoring session.
We have structured the event so that it offers a great overview of how Seedcamp operates as a First Round Fund and for Founders to meet our investment team and our great guests.
Schedule – 21st October
- 9am – Seedcamp Welcome & Introduction
- 9.10am – Carlos Espinal: Navigating the Fundraising Journey
- 9.30am – Seedcamp Founder Panel “In The Field: Founder Fundraising Stories”
- 10.15am – 10.50am – Live Mentoring with: Scott Sage (Seedcamp) ; Keith Wallington (Seedcamp); Alexandre Barbosa (Faber Ventures)
- 11.00am – 11:30am – Investor Panel “Behind The Scenes: Understanding the VC Mindset”
Panel: Carlos Espinal (Seedcamp); Scott Sage (Angel Investor, Seedcamp); Stephan Morais (Caixa Capital); Alexandre Barbosa (Faber Ventures); Ricardo Marvao (Beta-i)
Moderator: Mike Butcher (TechCrunch Editor)
- 11:30am – 12:00pm – Networking
Centro de Congressos de Lisboa (CCL)
Praça Indústrias, PT-1300-307 Lisboa, Portugal
See the venue on the map
Apply to get Mentoring
If you’re a startup interested in getting Seedcamp investment and feedback be sure to apply via AngelList by 12th October.