- Seedcamp, Europe’s leading First Round Fund, is staging a pitching competition (30th November) in partnership with SendGrid at Slush 2016, aimed at pre-seed and seed-stage startups
- The winners will receive a prize from our partners, SendGrid, as well as the opportunity to formally discuss investment with the Seedcamp team
- Last year’s winner Greenhouse received Seedcamp funding and joined our portfolio in January
- The deadline for applications (October 28) has now passed, but make sure you grab your seat at the Pitching Competition on 30 Nov, starting 16:30, Engine Room, to see the finalists. – check the agenda & mark your calendar
Ambitious founders will have their pitching skills tested by Seedcamp at this year’s Slush, Europe’s premier startup and technology event, held in Helsinki. In partnership with our friends at Sendgrid we are running a pitching competition aimed at pre-seed and seed-stage startups seeking investment and access to one of Europe’s most active early-stage investors.
- 28th Oct – Applications close
- 31st Oct – Judging starts
- Nov – Invites will go out to winners, other teams will be notified
- 30th Nov, 16:30, Engine Room – Pitches + 3 x winners will get SendGrid prize
You can read about Seedcamp at Slush 2015 here.