- Seedcamp Week London will be taking place from 2nd-5th February 2015
- Applications open on Monday 17th November 2014 and close on Sunday 11th January 2015
- Applications are now closed
The prestigious four-day event is the jewel in our calendar and is aimed at connecting the 20 best web-tech, mobile and software talent with some of the leading entrepreneurs, developers, experts and investors from across Europe and the world. Apply now for the chance to be one of the first startups to join the Seedcamp family in 2015!
Take a look at our blog posts, videos, application guide and follow us on Twitter and Facebook to see what we’re looking for, what teams get out of the experience, and what you can do to improve your chances to win a spot at one of the most prestigious and rewarding web tech events in Europe.
Taking the time to fill out the application comprehensively is key and communicating to us clearly your idea and strengths of your team is critical for consideration, so no skimping here! As a team in Seedcamp Week London you will:
- Get access to a world-class network of advisors to help you with every aspect of your business
- Be recognised as one of the 20 best start-ups in the region
- Open a direct route to seed and venture capital
Here’s an overview of what a Seedcamp day looks like:
- 09:00am-6.30pm: the main event. Here the 20 Finalists get to connect and learn from prominent entrepreneurs, investors, developers and other web technology experts.
- The day consists of 3 minute presentations by the teams, panel discussions, and four 1:1 mentoring sessions
- The format is designed to maximise interaction between the teams and mentors, and has proved popular with mentors at previous Seedcamps.