We love hosting Mini Seedcamp events in great cities across Europe, and Seedcamp Ljubljana was a full success last week. However, we’re always excited to hold our (now biannual) Seedcamp London – after all this is home for us and many of our investors and mentors.
The upcoming Mini Seedcamp London on August 11 will be the last opportunity for companies to become a fully-fledged member of the Seedcamp family and as a result, participate in Seedcamp Week 2011. The preparations for Seedcamp Week have started and we excited already for the largest Seedcamp event ever.
If further excitement is required, it definitely comes from looking at a spectacular list of mentors who are geared up and ready to spend the day with the selected top teams. Here is a small teaser of who will be present:
Best Tech Companies
- Obi Felten from Google
- Christian Hernandez Gallardo from Facebook
- Anthony Hicks from Paypal
- Bindi Karia from Microsoft
- Saul Klein from Index Ventures
- Michael Rolph from Anthemis
- Harry Briggs from Balderton Capital
- Ivan Farneti from Doughty Hanson
- William Reeve from DFJ Esprit
- Adam Valkin from Accel Partners
- Henrick Brandis from Earlybird Venture Capital
- Ian Priest from Chime Ventures
- Anil Hansjee, Xoogler
- Martin Ott from Moneybookers
- Max Niederhofer from Qwerly
- Joe Stepniewski from Skimlinks
- Chris Grew from Orrick
- Katy Turner from Videoplaza
- Rosemary Forsyth from Forsyth Group
- Permjot Valia from Flight and Partners
- Simon Veingard from Covestor
- Rhys Howell from Social Medium
If you have what it takes and want to be part of the action – applications are open until midnight Sunday 24th July. Make sure you let us know about your company, the current progress and status and your awesome team.
Apply here until Sunday night!
- We’re back in Town – London, last Mini Seedcamp before SC Week (seedcamp.com)
- How has Seedcamp done? 3.5 years of the Seedcamp Story! (seedcamp.com)