We’ve been excited for some time now to visit the small country with big talent where a significant proportion of our teams originate. Finally the week is upon us and we’re packing our warm clothes to visit Tallinn on the 18th April. We have a fantastic range of international and local mentors joining us including some great investors. Applications to Estonia were very strong with many of the surrounding countries applying as well as countries as far away as USA, proving that Tallinn has a dynamic startup scene going on. Quality was top-notch and we’re delighted to have a whooping 8 local teams represented and others joining us from Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, and Russia. Also flying in are teams from Sweden, France, UK and Slovenia. It seems to have all the ingredients lined up to make it a great interactive day where hopefully many fruitful relationships will be built and carried forward.
- Arkademy, Tallinn, Estonia – The first live video seminar community in the world
- Browserbite, Tallinn, Estonia – A service that helps to create web pages that look the same in all browsers
- CGTrader, Vilnius, Lithuania - is a peer-to-peer platform where designers collaborate and trade 3D models to each other
- Carfitsme, Tallinn, Estonia – Carfitsme helps to find and buy right car without spending days and weeks.
- easyRider.me, Tallinn, Estonia – is an online tool helping bands and promoters get technical riders rolling right.
- Kula Magazine, Moscow, Russia - an innovative multi platform magazine
- Merkanty, Ljubljana, Slovenia – Our goal is to make Merkanty the best platform for all traders/sellers and advertisers
- MightyFingers, Riga, Latvia – are making cross-platform game engine on HTML5 to run games on every device.
- Notif5, Tallinn, Estonia – A location based audio notification platform.
- Opuss – London, UK – End-to-End Social Publishing Platform. We apply Github to publishing with game mechanics.
- Pinevio, Vilnius, Lithuania – is a social content discovery platform enabling our users to discover more relevant content.
- Sayduck, Helsinki, Finland – solves the missing link between the online-offline retail experience using Augmented Reality.
- Sketchfab, Paris, France – is the first service to publish interactive 3D content online.
- TaxiPal, Tallinn, Estonia – is the only taxi app that helps you find trusted taxis in 31 countries.
- Tellyo, Helsinki, Finland – An app and small device converting 2nd screens into TV remotes for better TV experience
- UtilityCamp, Tartu, Estonia – We will be the RescueTime for the household energy saving.
- Viewsy, London, UK – is creating Google Analytics for the real world.
- Warmbreeze Studios AB, Gothenburg, Sweden – Healthy Heroes – World of Warcraft meets health and exercise!
- WeatherMe, Tallinn, Estonia – boost farming production by combining farming science and weather data in a simple way
- Zonear, Tampere, Finland – is a startup that focuses on adaptive HTML5 applications and web developer tools.