With only a couple of days left to apply to our fourth Seedcamp in Tel Aviv, taking place on 29th March, we want to ensure that, you don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to meet with some of the best local and international mentors around.
The partnership with lool.vc will give teams a great advantage, as they’ll gain a local support network as well as Seedcamp’s connections across Europe and the US.We’ve partnered with lool.vc, who are fantastic guys and have a strong local network, so – combining our resources – we have 70 fantastic mentors signed up to spend an intensive day mentoring the most talented and ambitious teams who have applied.
If you fit into that category – i.e. you have a startup and want to go places – then you have until 11.59pm on 1st March to submit your application here.
Want confirmation that the mentors are as good as we say they are? Here is a small teaser as to whom you can expect to meet and brainstorm around your business with:
- Amit Avner
- Cesare Maifredi, 360 Capital Partners
- Daniel Cohen, Gemini Israel Funds
- Hemi Weingarten, Fooducate
- Jan Borgstaedt, Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments
- Jeremie Berrebi, Kima Ventures
- Liat Aaronson, Zell Entrepreneurship Program
- Mayer Reich, RankAbove
- Nimrod Lehavi
- Orli Yakuel
- Roi Carthy, Initial Capital
- Saul Klein, Index Ventures
- Tal Slobodkin, Cisco Systems, Inc
- Tilli Kalisky, Greylock
- Tzahi Zack Weisfeld, Microsoft
- Yaniv Golan, lool ventures
- Yaron Orenstein, TWS2009.com
We’d like to extend our gratitude to AFEKA College of Engineering for hosting us once again, this time at their wonderful new lab building. Thanks are also due to our yearly sponsors, Google, Microsoft BizSpark, PayPal and Qualcomm for their continual support.
Submit applications here before 11.59pm, Thursday, 1st March.
- Seedcamp returns to Tel Aviv – 27th March (seedcamp.com)