We are coming back to Germany, Berlin to be precise, on 14th of April. There is a lot of buzz around the Berlin start-up scene with many of it’s start-ups emerging as big players in the online space (SoundCloud, GameDuell, Wooga, etc.). Consequently, we are seeing a great flow of high quality applications to participate in a day full of mentoring, feedback, and networking.
As those of you who follow us more closely know, we always strive to bring in the best of the best in the internet start-up arena to mentor and advise the 20 participants of the day.
This time in particular, the interest from the mentoring community has been amazing and the names below are just a small glimpse of what is awaiting the teams:
- Adam Paulisick from Qriously
- Andre Alpar from Rocket Internet
- Clemens Von Bergmann from High-Tech Gründerfonds
- Daniel Grözinger from ICS Internet Consumer Services
- Dirk Graber from Mister Spex
- Frank Thelen from e42
- Ivan Farneti from Daughty Hanson
- Moritz Delbrueck from Concern
- Nicolas Gabrysch from Osborne Clarke
- Paul Jozefak from Neuhaus Partners
- Stefan Tirtey from Doughty Hanson
Still not sure whether Seedcamp is the right move for your start-up?
- GrabCAD’s engineering marketplace is growing nicely (just surpassed 2000 engineers); they are moving to the US.
- PsykoPaint is attracting more and more painters-to-be, while Matthieu just shot a great interview with Robert Scoble at SXSW. Psykopaint is also featured on the Chrome web store – make sure to check it out.
- Vox.io is aiming big with it’s browser based VoIP service, quickly iterating and getting bigger every day. Moreover, don’t miss Tomaž‘s very detailed blog posts of our recent US Tour.