Time is really flying by here at Seedcamp. It has only been a month and a half since the beginning of 2011, and we already have 3 new amazing companies on board and a new Mini Seedcamp event in front of us (16th of February). This time we are going to Tel Aviv, and, as proven by our two recent portfolio companies, Ineze and Sparkeo, we are super excited about the Israeli entrepreneurial environment.
We have seen a record number of entrepreneurs submitting applications for the event in Tel Aviv this year; with many different sectors of the online software market, the fast growing mobile sector and new social technologies being well represented.
But without further ado – below we are happy to announce the participants for our Mini Seedcamp Tel Aviv 2011:
- AllWeSea from Tel Aviv, Israel – Global sailing smart-phone application and destination website.
- armodello from Israel & US – Mobile application for finding, visualizing, sharing and buying furniture and home design items.
- CelluDrive from Haifa, Israel – Innovative smartphone-based sw service that grants peace-of-mind to the parents when their kids are on the road.
- Dopa Music from Ramat-Gan, Israel – Background music streaming service customized for each website & application.
- Finz.it from Herzelia, Israel – Social promotion widget toolbox which enables online retailers to connect their site to social network in the best way possible.
- Fireplace from Ramat-Gan, Israel – Social blogging platform for people who are tired of their old, abandoned blogs and want their friends to be their audience.
- Flakkes from Rehovot, Israel – Apps which enable users to rate and interact with online banner ads.
- In.Sites Media – My Webees from Sde Boker, Israel – Offering long tail websites a simple, low cost and effective way to increase exposure and drive more traffic to their web site.
- Jifiti from Modiin, Israel – Gift giving platform that enhances the gift giving experience, while returning the selling power to local stores.
- LightBurner from Zur Igal, Israel – Helping people to turn their hobbies into hard cash. Simply send your digital media to LightBurner and start earning. Photos, video, graphics, and music.
- TAKO Technology from Herzilya, Israel – Convert any application into a web page and embed those applications in any existing website such as Facebook/LinkedIn and even search engines.
- Wibbitz from Tel Aviv, Israel – Turn existing static web content into interactive visual experiences.
- Weeeve from Tel Aviv, Israel – Assembling photos & videos taken by everyone during the event into a developing visual story.
- Tap2Print from Caesarea, Israel – Print orders directly from the mobile phone/tablet – anywhere in the world.
We are very grateful to our event (below) and permanent sponsors that have helped us make this event possible: