We’re happy to announce our seven Seedcamp winners for 2008.
- Basekit, Chepstow, Wales, UK – www.basekit.com – a service for making building complex websites easy
- Kyko, Oxford, England – a service for multi-player social gaming
- Mobclix, San Francisco, US – www.mobclix.com – rich analytics and targeted advertising platform for the iPhone
- Soup, Vienna, Austria – www.soup.io – simple way for anyone to share and publish experiences online
- Stupeflix, Paris, France – www.stupeflix.com – platform for turning photos into shareable videos in real time
- Toksta, Berlin, Germany – www.toksta.com – IM and video chat for social networks
- uberVU, Bucharest, Romania – www.ubervu.com – service for tracking and analyzing conversations across the web
As you can tell from the length of that list we’ve exceeded our original target of five teams – by 40%. Stretching our rules that far is a clear signal of just how strongly we feel about this group.
It’s been a productive week for everyone involved, official winners or not. It’s also been a long one – which explains why you might already have read about the Seedcamp Winners on TechCrunch UK before we could post them here – but the thought of working with every one of these teams is keeping the excitement level at a permanent high.
We’ll have some thoughts, reflections, and recaps of the week overall a bit later, after all of us hibernate for week.