In the ‘Seedcamp Podcast Series’ we talk with key people in the tech startup industry to hear their stories and gleam key advice and learnings from their experiences.
Josh discussed his background and how he became involved in investing, and the criteria that VCs commonly use to assess whether a startup is ready for their investment.
He joined Greylock Partners in 2011 and invests in entrepreneurs building new consumer products and services. Josh specialises in designing, building, and scaling consumer products, having been part of multiple companies that have grown to more than 100 million users.
If the above player doesn’t work for you, you can also listen directly from our Soundcloud page.
Listen to similar episodes like this:
- Catch up on episode 12 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Lucas Nelson of Gotham Ventures
- Catch up on episode 13 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Andrew & James of Valar Ventures
- Catch up on episode 18 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Jeff Bussgang of Flybridge Ventures & author of Mastering the VC Game
- Catch up on episode 25 – Heidi Roizen of DFJ
- Catch up on episode 38 – Neil Rimer, Founding Partner of Index Ventures
Subscribe on iTunes or by pointing your podcast player to the link below…