In the ‘Seedcamp Podcast Series’ we talk with key people in the tech startup industry to hear their stories and gleam key advice and learnings from their experiences.
Tytus discussed his background, how he became involved in investing, offering his insights on what founders should consider when expanding to this geography, and the risks and challenges of not taking into account the cultural differences. Tytus has been investing, working and living in Asia since 1999. Previously, he was Chief Investment Officer of Equities at PMA Investment Advisors, an institutional hedge fund. He is an active supporter of startup ecosystem in Hong Kong and Asia with an emphasis on mentorship and education.
If the above player doesn’t work for you, you can also listen directly from our Soundcloud page.
Listen to similar episodes like this:
- Catch up on episode 12 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Lucas Nelson of Gotham Ventures
- Catch up on episode 13 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Andrew & James of Valar Ventures
- Catch up on episode 18 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Jeff Bussgang of Flybridge Ventures & author of Mastering the VC Game
- Catch up on episode 25 – Heidi Roizen of DFJ
- Catch up on episode 38 – Neil Rimer, Founding Partner of Index Ventures
Subscribe on iTunes or by pointing your podcast player to the link below…