In the ‘Seedcamp Podcast Series’ we talk with key people in the tech startup industry to hear their stories and gleam key advice and learnings from their experiences.
In this Seedcamp Academy podcast, we talk about Bill’s history and draw on his experience of participating in many board meetings. What are their true purpose? When and how should you be setting up your ideal board? And what are some of the best practices for founders to get the most of them.
If the above player doesn’t work for you, you can also listen directly from our Soundcloud page.
Listen to similar episodes like this:
- Catch up on episode 12 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Lucas Nelson of Gotham Ventures
- Catch up on episode 13 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Andrew & James of Valar Ventures
- Catch up on episode 18 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Jeff Bussgang of Flybridge Ventures & author of Mastering the VC Game
- Catch up on episode 25 – Heidi Roizen of DFJ
- Catch up on episode 38 – Neil Rimer, Founding Partner of Index Ventures
Subscribe on iTunes or by pointing your podcast player to the link below…