On the 16th November we’ll be hosting our penultimate Mini Seedcamp of 2011. This year startups seems more keen than ever to participate in the unique opportunity to be mentored by over 70 European key players in the fields of entrepreneurship, VC’s, biz dev and corp dev.
As always we’re excited to announce the line up of the awesome teams who’ll be joining us in Barcelona:
- Arambla Marketplace, Tartu, Estonia – is trying to solve the problem of lack in non-monetary market segment for the wide range (public) of use
- Creonomy, Milan, Italy – launching a web-app for designers to collaborate with clients
- Ecommerce Software, Middlesbrough, England – The next generation hosted ecommerce Platform
- footTraffic, Haifa, Isreal – has pioneered an innovative location-based performance marketing platform based offline Pay per Sale
- Ilustrum, Tarragona, Spain – allows users to play, learn, enjoy and create their own collectibles and share them with the world
- Medopad, London, UK – a break though mobile health communication platform, now patients data comes to you
- musicplayr.com, Berlin, Germany – is the music play(e)r for free web music
- Outline.com, London UK – Collaborate better with an enterprise social network created automatically from your inbox and data
- PEMBL, Gothenburg, Sweden – a new way of shopping
- pitch.me, London, UK – helps you get in touch with a high profile figure whilst raising money for charity
- Plumpl, London, UK – lets you create your own page on which anyone can easily leave a message
- Qustodio, Barcelona, Spain – helps you protect your kids online. See how they use the Internet, set healthy access limits and protect against online threats
- ReallyLateBooking, Madrid, Spain – is an smartphone application, that allows users to get same day deals for the best hotels
- ResearchNation.net, London, UK – provides user-generated reviews for market research reports
- Serendipio, Cordoba, Spain – wants to transform the way consumers and merchants relate to each other and how they experience the city they live in
- SocialBro, Cordoba, Spain – Socialbro is a suite of tools focused on analyzing and managing social communities, with a CRM perspective
- Sportize.me, Madrid, Spain – motivates you to exercising by turning into fun, social & easy your daily fitness, whatever your goal & profile
- StamSted, Copenhagen, Denmark – Apps as a Service for dedicated take-outs
- TouristLink, Nagpur, India – is a social platform bringing travelers closer to the people, destinations and services they are looking for
- Vixer, Moscow/Berlin – is a simple mobile video application that addresses two major users’ demands: content should be interesting and available anywhere.
A couple of noteworthy things, 10 geographies are represented, with teams traveling from as far as India, Israel and Moscow. Secondly this is certainly one of the strongest local representatives we’ve seen at any Seedcamp this year with a whooping 6 Spanish teams! We were also very pleased to see that pitch.me made it into the top 20 teams. Pitch.me was created at our First (and so far only) Seedhack event on September 23rd.
We look forward to seeing you all on the 16th November in Barcelona! We also want to thanks ESADE, who is hosting us for the day, and eDreams, the leader in cheap flights, who are inviting the teams for drinks afterwards.