We’re excited to let you all know about the final list of teams that will participate in Mini Seedcamp Berlin next week – a great selection of different origins, industries, and approaches to the market.
Seedcamp Berlin had the highest number of applications ever (outside of London, which is traditionally our strongest event in terms of numbers). The growth did not only come from within Germany, but we are happy to also see an ever larger number of applicants coming from the Benelux countries, Austria, Switzerland, and the rest of Europe. Since we think timing is more important than location, this is exactly what we encourage – apply to Seedcamp when you are ready, since the next event is only one short flight away (e.g. our applications are still open for our next event in Stockholm).
So, without further ado, here’s the list of teams and companies taking part in Mini Seedcamp Berlin next week:
- BonusBox from Berlin, Germany: Easy-to-implement white label loyalty programs for (Online) Shops
- Crashpadder from London, UK: A peer-to-peer accommodation marketplace
- eeve from London, UK: Location-based social network for events
- Gnergy from Sofia, Bulgaria: Online software platform for energy modelling and auditing of buildings
- HipSnip from London, UK: Personal shopping application
- Hojoki from Chemnitz, Germany – A social collaboration application for teams and businesses
- La Distribution from Berlin, Germany – Helping everyone install and use web applications from a growing catalog on a space they control.
- Mopapp from Bologna, Italy: Analytics tool for developers and publishers to track and analyze their mobile apps’ revenues
- Nicetripper from London, UK: Travel discovery engine that shows destinations that match people’s needs
- Pipedrive from Tallinn, Estonia: Sales pipeline management tool
- PressLabs from Timisoara, Romania: High Performance Wordpress-as-a-Service
- Quantter from Zürich, Switzerland: Twitter for Numbers
- Runashop from Berlin, Germany: Enabling eCommerce merchants and publishers to manage their shops and campaigns from a single dashboard
- ScraperWiki from Liverpool, UK: Data scraping, refinement and analysis of scripts in the cloud
- SociallyPay from Zürich, Switzerland: A social Payment System – Pay with Paypal via social network logins.
- Sylphone from Saint Quentin, France: Mobile application that automatically updates a company’s CRM
- The Efficient Cloud from Vienna, Austria: Cost-effective Platform-as-a-service technology for hosting providers
- Touchqode from Bratislava, Slovakia: Code editor for mobile devices
- Veodin from Berlin, Germany: Automatic improvement workflows for any software
- wireWAX from London, UK: Video tool that allows users to add clickable tags to moving people or objects