Do you want to work with Europe’s most exciting startups?
Seedcamp is Europe’s leading micro-seed investment fund and mentoring program. Since launching in 2007, our family now includes 70 of Europe’s most promising startups with several acquisitions (Mobclix bought by Velti, RentMineOnline bought by RealPage).
Being an intern at Seedcamp
Seedcamp has a Europe wide approach to seed investment. Managing our 10 Mini Seedcamps and maintaining our relationships with start-ups and mentors is an essential but demanding part of our core activities. We are looking for one or more self-starting full time interns who can tackle some of projects and also assist the Seedcamp team with operations. We believe the contacts and experience you’ll gain here will be instrumental in starting your own company, getting into venture capital, or staying with us longer term.
- Passionate about disruptive start-ups, entrepreneurship, and internet technology
- An excellent multi-tasker who can work both independently and with a team
- Personable and enthusiastic, a generally great communicator
- A super smart student or graduate from a top university
- London-based or able to move here for the duration of the internship
- Literate in web technologies and able to build and develop websites, simple applications, and more
- Proven experience as a self-starter and ability to hit the ground running
- Some work experience in start-ups, technology companies or close industries
- Excellent English language skills
The Responsibilities include:
SUPPORTING THE SEEDCAMP TEAM
- Update & maintain content on our website
- Assisting the Seedcamp team and companies in various tasks
- Being part of all our daily work with teams, mentors, and our network
- Support and contribution to communications and social media
- Getting the word out about Seedcamp and our events
- Finding and onboarding awesome new Founder Sponsors
- Update & maintain the systems we use – our website, application system, blog
- Develop new services and applications to improve work and communications for our team and portfolio
- Help with the conceptualization and setup of new Seedcamp initiatives and respective web properties
- Assist in the organization and day-to-day activities of Seedcamp events
- Help manage Seedcamp Week 2012
- The position is based in London. We are looking for someone to join us for at least 3 months, preferably longer.
- Deadline for Applications is September 2nd
- The ideal start date for the internship is mid-September
- The internship is paid
- You think you are the perfect fit for the position?