We are counting the days to our first big event of 2011 – Seedcamp London 2011, taking place next week at Nesta’s premises. Applications have been coming in from all over the world; we have seen applications from almost all European countries, and even some from as far as Australia and India. Looks like travelling around the globe starts to pay off!
But we can not do it alone – Seedcamp has always been about our big network of mentors and friends and the line up of mentors looks pretty impressive:
- Ad Avengers from London, UK – Ad network for smaller publishers to find advertisers.
- Bipsly from Paris, France – Mobile loyalty platform for local businesses, allowing to engage and reward customers.
- Blomming from Milan and Modena, Italy – Self-service e-commerce for web, blog, social media and, in future, mobile devices.
- Bragbet from Dublin, Ireland – a social gambling games platform.
- Eeve from London, UK – Location-based and user-driven information about events and parties.
- Frooly from Sheffield, UK – social commerce platform for the best independent businesses.
- Geomium from London, UK – Social platform that allows users to find out cool things to do.
- GrabCAD from Tallinn, Estonia – CAD engineering services marketplace that connects engineers to companies and people with engineering needs.
- Huikea from Helsinki, Finland – Real social games for iPad & other tablets. Games that you play together in a real-life social setting in a bar, school or at home.
- Khojan from London, UK – Online shopping platform which allows users to buy products, view profiles and interact with individual shops.
- Minutebox from London, UK – a marketplace for users to buy and sell advice via video chat.
- Mob1serv from London, UK – SaaS solution bringing superpowers to mobile and desktop apps.
- myRec from Lisbon, Portugal – Recommendation system to categorize and mine through large document databases and create a personalization system for Web content.
- Parcura from London, UK – LinkedIn for parents, a social referral network for finding childcare and other services.
- Psykosoft from Tours, France – Online photo-painting application of its own providing natural media brushes and totally unique tools.
- Risparmiosuper from Milan, Italy – provides shoppers with an online price comparison tool that helps them save time and money
- Sylpheo from St. Quentin, France – mobile applications that allows salespeople to make more calls, client notes, CRM updates, send documents.
- Vox.io from Ljubljana, Slovenia – Free voice & video calls over the internet, straight from the browser.