As part of our Seedcamp Platform twice a year we travel to the US with a select group of our startups to introduce them to some of the world’s most prestigious companies and investors. The two-week trip helps our startups build bridges across the pond; accessing Learning, Network and Capital from a different perspective to develop their knowledge, markets and connections. We start the trip in New York on October 13th, Boston on the 15th and San Francisco and the Valley on the 19th.
Some of the companies we will visit include Facebook, Google, Pinterest and Stripe, in addition to leading investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, Index Ventures, and Sequoia Capital. The teams will also attend multiple networking events including one at Spark-Labs in NYC which is open for anyone to attend.
If you’re in the US keep an eye out for the teams joining us:
- ByeBuy, the world’s first unlimited renting platform for consumer electronics. Bye Buy is building a new business model in a global multi-billion dollar consumer goods market.
- Captini, is a social WIFI analytics and monetization platform for resellers, distributors and enterprise partners.
- Curve is an integrated smart card that syncs all your cards into one, and simplifies the way you pay. “An Apple Pay with a card”.
- Fractal Labs is empowering businesses by helping them to evaluate their KPIs and make data driven decisions. The company was launched by team of digital natives with deep technical, design and financial expertise.
- Hype is a contextualised and heavily curated local discovery and media channel for generation Y. Hype is a revenue generating app that having focused on London, is now planning to expand to US.
- Lateral is a machine learning based recommendation API for knowledge work. The deeply technical team currently working with blue chip clients in education, publishing and professional services.
- Qminder is a fully customizable cloud based queue management system, trusted by retailers such as AT&T, Sprint, Verizon and customer service teams at World Bank, Uber and the Olympics.
- Poq is a leading cloud platform for the next generation of app commerce.
- Revolut, the revolutionary app allows you to instantly send and spend money globally with zero fees.
- TRDATA is a Bloomberg for Emerging Markets. The solution is used by over 500 companies worldwide, among them Bloomberg, Barclays, Societe Generale, Raiffeisen, USAID, AIG and others.
- UI Path provides robotic process automation that anyone can use. UI Path allows users to train and design robots that manipulate software like a person.
Applications are now open for our pre-seed investment. For more information and to apply go here.