This Monday, we will be returning to Paris for the final Seedcamp event of 2012. Coinciding with LeWeb, the world’s startup community will be descending on Paris and we will be bringing over 100 of our best mentors together to meet twenty of Europe’s top startups.
Last year in Paris, we met some great companies and two (Bluefields and Sush.io) ended up joining the Seedcamp Family which already included some awesome teams originating from France such as Teleportd, Stupeflix, Kwaga, Sparkeo and Psykosoft.
This year we have again selected twenty great teams and can’t wait to meet them in person.
Please meet the teams that will be taking part in Seedcamp Paris and take a look at the great companies they are building:
- Algolia, Paris, France – makes mobile apps smarter with outstanding typo tolerant instant search.
- All-desk, Lisbon, Portugal – the airBnb of office space.
- Bark, London, United Kingdom – simplifies your social media communication.
- CityHook, Dublin, Ireland – helps find and book the best transfers between airport and nearby city centres.
- Decor, Gothenburg, Sweden – lets anyone design a custom Facebook page without a single line of code.
- Dish.fm, Moscow, Russia – find the best dishes at any restaurant (powered by analysis of millions of reviews).
- Ever, Paris, France – the moment publishing platform. One moment. One board.
- GoodsMove, Saint-Quentin, France – a new ERP solution for Salesforce.com, focused on goods flows.
- Gousto, London, United Kingdom – choose recipes you love and get all ingredients in perfect proportions delivered to your door.
- Kitchen Trotter, Paris, France – a communication service for food brands, a culinary World tour for subscribers.
- knowable.org, Berlin, Germany – a social network for makers.
- PrepLounge, Köln, Germany – an interactive video learning platform that brings like-minded together to improve specific skills.
- Risely, Paris, France – connects bloggers to readers through common interests and provides them in-house content monetization tools.
- SHEBUSA, Luxembourg, Luxembourg – offers to active women Made to Measure Luxury Goods produced by European Master Craftsmen.
- Tanaza, Milan, Italy – virtualizes Wi-Fi Access Points allowing cloud management. Tanaza’s ultimate goal is Wi-Fi market disruption.
- Tint, Paris, France – explore the world with your Facebook network.
- tldr.io, Paris, France – the Web, summarized by people.
- Trackerbird, Mellieha, Malta – Business Intelligence Analytics for software applications by anonymously tracking installations, user engagement and conversions trends.
- Unifyo, Cambridge, UK – helps customer facing employees to get 360 degree customer profiles inside any website while browsing.
Our gratitude goes to our event partner, Orrick, for their support and for hosting us in their Parisian office. We would also like to thank our event sponsors, SoftLayer and Yammer, who make it possible for us to host such a great event and of course not forgetting our yearly sponsors; Google, Microsoft BizSpark and Qualcomm Ventures.