In the ‘Seedcamp Podcast Series’ we talk with key people in the tech startup industry to hear their stories and gleam key advice and learnings from their experiences.
We caught up with Andy McLoughlin to talk about his experience raising investment for Huddle, growing the business, his latest experience as an investor at SoftTech VC, and some of the lessons he’d tell his younger self.
After graduating with a degree in Economics, Andy switched careers to work at a telco company where, amongst other things, he implemented a document management system. This and his experience handling documents and collaboration at subsequent jobs, was the inspiration for Huddle – the world’s leading Enterprise content collaboration platform. With some success under his belt, Andy recently joined SoftTech VC as Venture Partner.
If the above player doesn’t work for you, you can also listen directly from our Soundcloud page.
Listen to similar episodes like this:
- Catch up on episode 6 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Ales Spetic of Cubesensors
- Catch up on episode 16 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Sonny Vu, Founder of Misfit
- Catch up on episode 17 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Richard Liu, Founder of DSPTCH
- Catch up on episode 21 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Sten Tamkivi, Co-founder & CEO of Teleport
- Catch up on episode 23 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Eytan Lerba, Entrepreneur & Googler
- Catch up on episode 29 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Scott Harrison, Founder & CEO of charity: water
- Catch up on episode 30 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Ryan Holmes, Founder & CEO of Hootsuite
Subscribe on iTunes or by pointing your podcast player to the link below…