With only just over a week to go we’re excited to announce the final list of teams that will participate in Mini Seedcamp Stockholm on 4 May. A great selection of startups ranging across many industries, all with impressive teams, are looking to take their startup to the next level.
Like Berlin, Seedcamp Stockholm hit a record number of applicants compared to last year, indicating that Scandinavia is growing as an entrepreneurial hub. Once again, applications came from far and wide, and leaving us with a perfect mix of teams from Scandinavia and the rest of Europe.
These are the teams and companies taking part in Mini Seedcamp Stockholm next week:
- Bitspace from Stockholm, Sweden: Platform for curated collections of media
- Campalyst from Riga, Latvia: Combines the best of Facebook Insights and Google Analytics, and bring it to you – so that you can measure the precise ROI of your social media campaigns.
- CocoCloud from Lund, Sweden: System for position based mobile payments, currently with the focus on vehicle parking
- CyfraPay from Madrid, Spain: Lets you pay online with an application on your iPhone, Android or BlackBerry.
- egoArchive from Vienna, Austria: Enables you to find, group and share your information by automatically saving a screenshot and the text of every website you browse and every update in your social streams
- ffund.it from Gothenburg, Sweden: Providing a social media widget for the web-shop owners world-wide, empowering their users in creating Fun and Valuable social media objects around companies products and services
- Full Moon Game Studios from Brighton, England: Turn-based strategy game, based on the lucrative free to play model.
- Garantikoll.se Växjö, Sweden: A service to store receipts and warranties online
- InfluAds from Copenhagen, Denmark: Minimalism-driven Advertising Network. Meaning through Quality and Influence
- Hoa’s Tool Shop from Stockholm, Sweden: Digital tools that allow coaches track their clients’ progress in real time, compile statistics over time and reinforce behavior change between sessions
- iDoc24 from Stockholm, Sweden: Provide sound medical information to anyone, anytime, anyplace, in any device, 24/7.
- MedioPal from, London, UK: A suite-of-products that is aiming at achieving faster and more accurate medical diagnoses by removing geographical barriers between health-care professionals.
- Oahu from Paris, France: Redefining the way brands interact with users online, by offering a more engaging customized experience across platforms.
- Ondango from Berlin, Germany: Online shopping solution that helps shop owners of all sizes to sell their products directly on their Facebook Pages
- StoneAge Entertainment from Göteborg, Sweden: World’s first mmo-rlag (massive multiplayer online-real life activity game)
- Tripbirds.com from Stockholm, Sweden: Hotel bookings for the Facebook generation.
- Planify from Tallinn, Estonia: Enabling collaborative creation of travel guides and access to these guides on smartphones.
- Spockly from Copenhagen, Denmark; Helping you understand who are the people behind your emails.
- Startawebbhotell.se from Linköping, Sweden: Cross-selling tool for web designers.
- The Vault from Helsinki, Finland: A netbanking service for associations and activity groups to better manage their money
As per usual at Mini Seedcamp events, teams will participate in a day full of high quality mentoring with Europe’s top investors and entrepreneurs. If you would like to learn more about our selection process, please check our About and FAQs pages.
Don’t forget we’re still looking for an superstar intern – apply now!