Seedcamp Week is our flagship event and takes place quarterly doubling down in two of Europe’s key cities; London and Berlin.
We bring the most promising startups together at each Seedcamp Week to meet the European and International startup ecosystem. Seedcamp Week usually has an attendance of 20 teams and over 100 mentors over the course of 1 or 2 days. Seedcamp Week gives founders across Europe the biggest possible exposure, high quality mentoring, and the possibility to join the Seedcamp Family.
The format of each day consists of; master classes, keynote presentations and mentoring with industry experts.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- Meet Seedcamp
- Present your startup and receive in-depth feedback
- Understand what areas of your presentation/business you need to sharpen
- Identify potential problems ahead of time
- Meet mentors and investors
- Get access to a world-class network of advisors to help you with every aspect of your business
- Be recognised as one of the 20 best start-ups in the Europe
- Open a direct route to seed and venture capital
- Join the Seedcamp Family