Two great opportunities have opened up to join the Seedcamp team! We’re a fun and friendly team that works super hard for our startups and we’re looking for two passionate and pro-active individuals to join us. If that sounds like you, read on!
Office and Events Manager
Are you passionate about entrepreneurship and startups? Do you enjoy organising events? Are you someone who has faultless attention to detail? If so, read on!
Seedcamp has grown rapidly since 2007 and we’re in need of someone who can keep the wheels turning and ensure smooth execution of our office and operations. We’re a small team with a huge outreach and this is a unique opportunity for someone wanting to immerse themselves in the European startup scene. You’ll be at the heart of the London startup ecosystem based at Google Campus in Shoreditch working alongside various members of the Seedcamp Family. You’ll be in charge of making sure the office and team runs smoothly by working closely with the other team members. Plus, you’ll get to manage independant projects, administration, events and travel.
Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are essential, along with outstanding planning, time management and organisational skills. You should have a can-do attitude, bucket-loads of initiative, attention to detail and be able to work independently towards team goals.
- Manage the CRM system
- Manage office operations
- Support recruitment of Interns
- Help prepare and manage Seedcamp Events, including travel arrangements
- Assist with the Seedcamp Events Calendar
- Help with executing Seedcamp Events
- Manage post-event communication
- Assist in the organisation of Seedcamp Academy
- Order company supplies
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Provide support to Partners
- Review & update health, safety and fire guidelines
- Self-driven, resourceful and results oriented – get ready to roll up your sleeves and think creatively
- Thrive working under pressure; you’re organised and can happily multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience with Eventbrite
- Can interact with, and help manage, a creative, fast-paced and fun team
- Have experience working in startup environment
- Confidence to deal with Partner-level executives
- Ability to communicate across both technology and business teams
- Strong time-management skills
- Experience in managing large data
- Passionate about startups, entrepreneurship and technology
- Great communicator with excellent English language skills
- Familiar with WordPress
- Experience in a similar role is prefered
- Events background
To apply for the role please send an up-to-date copy of your CV with a short covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include examples why you’re the best person for this role.
Deadline: 11.59pm Sunday 26th October.
Seedcamp is looking for an ambitious and talented full-stack engineer who is passionate about startups.
You’ll play an integral role within the Seedcamp team, helping plan and implement our tech strategy and manage the internal database. You’ll be willing to give guidance to our startups if they need advice in your area of expertise. Yes, it’s a lot of moving parts, but we are looking for a rockstar who loves tech and wants to make a difference within the startup ecosystem.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Help develop our internal systems, database and CRM
- Lead and manage all current online products and determine the best way to integrate them for most effective work by the team
- Extract and analyse Seedcamp startups data and that of the general ecosystem
- Work closely with the Head of Content and the Seedcamp Team to ensure that all online content, social media and work product takes the best advantage of tech know-how
- Help research technology trends and assist with due diligence
- Work from time-to-time with Seedcamp startups on some of their needs
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and written across both technology and business teams
- Self-driven, resourceful & results oriented – ready to roll up your sleeves and think creatively.
- Thrive working under pressure, you’re organised and can multi-task.
- Can interact with, and help manage, a creative, fast-paced and fun team.
- Live and breathe technology and startups and are passionate about empowering founders and growing the startup community.
- Have experience working in a startup environment, you have solid knowledge about marketing, growth and product as relevant for startups.
- Experience collecting and analysing media metrics.
To apply for the role please send your CV with a short covering note to email@example.com. Be sure to include links to your work to show us how awesome a coder and hacker you are.
Deadline: 11.59pm Sunday 26th October.