2014 has been an incredibly busy year for us; We travelled to meet startups in 17 countries, we invested in 43 new companies and we doubled our team. We’re looking for two smart and ambitious interns to join us as we grow rapidly into 2015.
Interning at Seedcamp doesn’t involve menial work or making tea (but if you offer, we won’t refuse!). You’ll be involved in a wide range of projects, from supporting our team and our mentor network, to assisting in coordinating events and raising sponsorship. Here’s how one of our past interns found the experience.
We pride ourselves on being Europe’s leading and most supportive seed investment fund, so you’ll be sure to learn from us at every opportunity.
Since launching in 2007, our family now includes over 140 of Europe’s most promising startups.
Backed by an awesome team and group of investors, we are incredibly active and run events and invest in startups throughout Europe every month.
Being an intern at Seedcamp
Seedcamp has a Europe-wide approach to seed investment. Managing our events and maintaining our relationships with startups and mentors is an essential, but demanding part of our core activities. We are looking for one or more self-starting full time interns who can tackle some of these projects and also assist the Seedcamp team with operations. We believe the contacts and experience you’ll gain here will be instrumental in starting your own company, getting into venture capital, or staying with us longer term.
- Passionate about disruptive startups, entrepreneurship, and internet technology
- An excellent multi-tasker who can work both independently and with a team
- Personable and enthusiastic, a generally great communicator
- A super smart student or graduate from a top university
- London-based or able to move here for the duration of the internship
- Literate in web technologies and able to build and develop websites, simple applications, and more
If you say yes to the above, this is the right place for you.
- Proven experience as a self-starter and ability to hit the ground running
- Some work experience in startups, technology companies or close industries
- Excellent English language skills
The Responsibilities include:
SUPPORTING THE SEEDCAMP TEAM
- Update & maintain content on our website
- Assisting the Seedcamp team and companies in various tasks
- Being part of all our daily work with teams, mentors, and our network
- Support and contribution to communications and social media
- Getting the word out about Seedcamp and our events
- Finding and onboarding awesome new Founder Sponsors
- Update & maintain the systems we use – our website, application system, blog
- Develop new services and applications to improve work and communications for our team and portfolio
- Help with the conceptualisation and setup of new Seedcamp initiatives and respective web properties
- Assist in the organisation and day-to-day activities of Seedcamp events
- Help manage Seedcamp Weeks 2015
- The position is based in London. We are looking for someone to join us for at least 6 months.
- Deadline for Applications is Monday January 12th
- The ideal start date for the internship is Monday January 26th
- The internship is paid
To apply for the role please send an up-to-date copy of your CV with a short covering note to email@example.com. Be sure to include examples why you’re the best person for this role.