Guten tag, Berlin!
After months of anticipation, Seedcamp Week Berlin is finally upon us. During the next few days some of Europe’s most promising early-stage startups will be meeting the Seedcamp team and many (actually, hundreds!) of our investors and mentors.
We mightn’t have been surprised by the standard of startups applying, but it’s testament to the quality of the upcoming European tech scene how impressed we were! As a result, it was a tough job selecting just 19 startups to invite to participate in Seedcamp Week Berlin, but we’re thrilled with those who made the cut.
Without further ado, these are the startups of Seedcamp Week Berlin Winter 2014!
- Access Solicitor (London, UK) – An online lawyer marketplace with an algorithm driven lawyer/client matching process.
- AutoMosys (London, UK) – AutoMosys makes brains for cars, leveraging car data to make drivers smarter.
- Avandor (Bucharest, Romania) – Real-time consumer profiling for local digital ecosystems, used for targeting and audience analytics.
- BranchTrack (Riga, Latvia) – With BranchTrack you can build customer simulations 20 times faster than before.
- ClipDis (Budapest, Hungary) – An app that turns text message into a video clip out of movie scenes.
- Eyecatcher (Gyunggido, South Korea) – Global marketplace of local photography services for travellers.
- fitaborate (Lucerne, Switzerland) – fitaborate is the perfect solution for working out from home.
- Greenpie (Sofia, Bulgaria) – A web-app that helps dieticians organise their business and work, online.
- Lateral (Berlin, Germany) – Lateral automatically recom￼mends insightful information based on what you’re working on in the cloud.
- Lavaboom (Cologne, Germany) – A zero-knowledge email provider.
- Now Native (London, UK) – Tools that transform the on￼line publishing ecosystem. A better experience for readers, publishers and advertisers.
- Send Anywhere (Seoul, South Korea) – A platform agnostic, peer-to-peer, file sharing service.
- Sentia Analytics (Copenhagen, Denmark) – Big data analysis for your retail store.
- SlimEazy (London, UK) – A mobile application that uses social accountability and game dynamics to make healthy eating addictive.
- Teachers Plus (Cairo, Egypt) – A professional development ￼social learning platform for coaching technology integration to educators.
- Terminis (Barcelona, Spain) – An online notary that generates strong audit-trailed evidence about any content published in internet.
- Toywheel (Berlin, Germany) – Transformable, reality-aware ￼games that empower kids to become game creators using mobile devices.
- Traderion (Bucharest, Romania) – The game-based recruitment service for finance industry.
- Zefly (Berlin, Germany) – Context based distribution channel for content providers and a content discovery channel for users.
During Seedcamp Week these exciting startups will present their companies to the Seedcamp investors and 120 of our finest mentors, advising in their areas of expertise; from Product to Finance to Marketing and beyond.
A special “Danke!” goes out to our amazing Seedcamp Week partners who have helped make the week possible; Factory Berlin who will be hosting Seedprep – where our startups meet the team and are prepared for the week ahead; Point Nine Capital who are hosting our startups as they present to our audience of investors and mentors; Hub:raum who will be hosting our mentor sessions – offering Seedcamp Week startups world-class feedback and advice.