In the ‘Seedcamp Founder Series’ we talk with the founders of Seedcamp companies to understand their motivations, challenges and successes.
Sten, Co-founder & CEO of Teleport, a Seedcamp & A16Z company, has created an online service to help discover and budget your next move.
During our US Trip we had the chance to sit down and learn how his notable background (serial entrepreneur, advisor to the President of Estonia, GM at Skype, and EIR at A16Z) helped shape the origins of the company and how he’s serving an ever increasing pool of people around the world who are mobile because of their career.
If the above player doesn’t work for you, you can also listen directly from our Soundcloud page.
Listen to similar episodes like this:
- Catch up on episode 3 – Reshma & Carlos Take On: The Moo.com Growth Story with Richard Moross, Founder and CEO
- Catch up on episode 4 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Alex Trewby of Divide
- Catch up on episode 6 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Ales Spetic of Cubesensors
- Catch up on episode 8 – Seedcamp Founder Series: The Opinion Team and the future of Podcasts
- Catch up on episode 16 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Sonny Vu, Founder of Misfit
- Catch up on episode 17 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Richard Liu, Founder of DSPTCH
Subscribe on iTunes or by pointing your podcast player to the link below…