In the ‘Seedcamp Podcast Series’ we talk with key people in the tech startup industry to hear their stories and gleam key advice and learnings from their experiences.
In this episode we were joined by Gabbi Cahane, Managing Partner at Meanwhile. He discusses his background, his involvement in the creative industry, offering insights to founders on how to create, position and develop a brand starting from “the brief.”
Gabbi Cahane is Managing Partner at Meanwhile. He founded his first marketing firm aged 23 after stints as a hod carrier, a fork-lift driver, a club promoter and a creative at Hill & Knowlton. His experience of creating, positioning and developing the brands of individuals and organisations has covered almost every marketing and communications discipline in pretty much every sector and spanned most geographic regions. He is also the founder of Cahane & Associates, a strategy and advisory firm that works with investors, corporates, growth companies and start-ups to identify, build, position, develop, promote, grow, acquire and sell brands.
If the above player doesn’t work for you, you can also listen directly from our Soundcloud page.
Listen to similar episodes like this:
- Catch up on episode 30 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Ryan Holmes, Founder & CEO of Hootsuite
- Catch up on episode 33 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Andy McLoughlin, from founder of Huddle to investor at SoftTech VC
- Catch up on episode 37 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: John Collison, Founder of Stripe
- Catch up on episode 43 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Malcolm Bell on How to Growth Hack and Scale Your Business
- Catch up on episode 44 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Bryce Keane on How to Build a Compelling Brand & Communications Strategy
Subscribe on iTunes or by pointing your podcast player to the link below…