In the ‘Seedcamp Founder Series’ we talk with the founders of Seedcamp companies to understand their motivations, challenges and successes.
Podcasting is increasingly becoming the future of spoken media, with more and more people getting into the medium through the ease of recording through mobile devices. In this episode of the Seedcamp Founder Series, Carlos and Tom speak to Tor Rauden and Håkan Waara, founders of Seedcamp company Opinion, to walk us through what they think of Podcasting and its future. They discuss:
- How Tor and Håkan began working on Opinion
- Why now is the perfect time to get podcasting
- How podcasting has evolved in the last decade
- How podcasting fits in amongst other broadcasting channels
- What it’s going to take for podcasts to go mainstream
- The future of podcast discovery
- How podcasts can give brands a voice and develop relationships with their listeners
- How Opinion is the simplest way to start podcasting
We use Opinion to record all our Seedcamp podcasts. To join the fast-growing community of Opinion-ers, download the app.
If the above player doesn’t work for you, you can also listen directly from our Soundcloud page.
- Catch up on episode 1 – Reshma & Carlos Take On: What We Look For In Founders
- Catch up on episode 2 – Reshma & Carlos Take On: Evaluating Interested & Existing Investors in Your Startup
- Catch up on episode 3 – Reshma & Carlos Take On: The Moo.com Growth Story with Richard Moross, Founder and CEO
- Catch up on episode 4 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Alex Trewby of Divide
- Catch up on episode 5 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Rockstar Lawyers & How to Tackle Early-stage Legals, with Tina Baker
- Catch up on episode 6 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Ales Spetic of Cubesensors
- Catch up on episode 7 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Expert-in-Residence James Moed on User-Centric Design
- Catch up on episode 8 – Seedcamp Founder Series: The Opinion Team and the future of Podcasts
- Catch up on episode 9 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Philipp Moehring of AngelList
Subscribe on iTunes or by pointing your podcast player to the link below…