Business Development Associate
- Build relationships with the mentor, investor, media, and partner ecosystem – communicate and manage for a long-term relationship with Seedcamp
- Work closely with entrepreneurs applying to and participating in Seedcamp programme
- Support the 100+ new companies over the next 4 years and the 120 previous companies
- Organising and involving mentors for Seedcamp Week, Academy, US trip
- Speak about Seedcamp at public events – both non-Seedcamp and Seedcamp events
- Use startup products, stay up to date and knowledgeable about what new products and tech are emerging
- Support the Seedcamp selection and investment process
- Often the first point of contact for our portfolio
- Live and breathe technology and startups and are passionate about empowering founders and growing the startup community
- Combination of gravitas (with the network) and being a peer with founders
- Gregarious, engaging, smart, high integrity
- Have experience working in startup environment, you have solid knowledge about marketing, growth and product as relevant for startups.
- Experience with managing content (events, publications/blogs, etc).
- Experience collecting and analysing metrics – you can data crunch with our startups.
- Talk the talk and walk the walk with startup founders
- Work with great tech tools
To apply for the role please send an up-to-date copy of your CV with a short covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org, before Wednesday 13th August. Be sure to include links to your writing to show us how awesome a tech writer you are.
If you needed another reason to apply, here is a video of the Seedcamp team playing table tennis at a recent lunch.