This event has ended. If you’re looking for Seedcamp Week London February 2015, click here!
Seedcamp Week London will be taking place from the 8th – 11th September, this will be a four day event aimed at connecting the 20 best web-tech, mobile and software talent with some of the leading entrepreneurs, developers, experts and investors from all across Europe and all over the world.
If you are not familiar with the Seedcamp events or would like to know more about the process, please check reports from previous events, about & investment terms, and our 6 most commonly asked questions.
We will be bringing together 20 of Europe’s best seed stage tech startups with experienced entrepreneurs, investors and developers from across Europe and all over the world to participate in a day of intense mentoring, panel discussions and presentations.
Check out our blog posts, videos, application guide and follow us on Twitter and Facebook to see what we’re looking for, what teams get out of it and what you can do to improve your chances to win a spot at one of the most prestigious and rewarding web tech events in Europe. Spending the time to fill out the application comprehensively is key and communicating to us clearly your idea and strengths of your team is critical for consideration, so no skimping here!
As a team in Seedcamp Week London you will:
- Get access to a world-class network of advisors to help you with every aspect of your business
- Be recognised as one of the 20 best start-ups in the region
- Open a direct route to seed and venture capital
The week’s schedule typically looks like this;
- Monday: Every journey has a first step. On Monday, startups are briefed on the week, get to know the other teams, and have some intense pre-event training through our Seedprep process with the Seecamp team.
- Tuesday: After an arduous Monday, the teams have a chance to meet and pitch to Seedcamp’s investors before speaking to larger audiences later in the week.
- Wednesday: a day filled with pitches and 40 minute mentoring sessions with some amazing product & experienced entrepreneur mentors
- Thursday: similar to Wednesday, but pitching and receiving mentoring from angel investors, VCs, and funds.