In the ‘Seedcamp Podcast Series’ we talk with key people in the tech startup industry to hear their stories and gleam key advice and learnings from their experiences.
In this episode we were joined by Chris Morton, Founder and CEO of Lyst. He discussed his background, the story behind Lyst, how to generate the foundations for marketplace growth and the importance of protecting the company culture when growing your team.
Chris Morton is the CEO and cofounder of Lyst (www.lyst.com), a social curation platform for online fashion. Prior to founding Lyst, Chris was an investor at Balderton Capital and Benchmark Capital, focussing on consumer internet; specifically ecommerce, music and games. Chris was also Business Development Manager of the Energy and Materials division at QinetiQ, one of Europe’s leading technology R&D organisations. Chris earned his M.A. in Natural Sciences (Physics and Philosophy) from Cambridge University, 2003, and he is a DERA Scholar.
If the above player doesn’t work for you, you can also listen directly from our Soundcloud page.
Listen to similar episodes like this:
- Catch up on episode 30 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Ryan Holmes, Founder & CEO of Hootsuite
- Catch up on episode 33 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Andy McLoughlin, from founder of Huddle to investor at SoftTech VC
- Catch up on episode 37 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: John Collison, Founder of Stripe
- Catch up on episode 43 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Malcolm Bell on How to Growth Hack and Scale Your Business
- Catch up on episode 44 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Bryce Keane on How to Build a Compelling Brand & Communications Strategy
Subscribe on iTunes or by pointing your podcast player to the link below…