Our Pre-Seed Deal Terms
“For any startup looking to build something truly awesome, Seedcamp is the place to start.” — Transferwise
Our Pre-Seed investments work in these 2 ways according to your cash and dilution preferences.
The 3% option
Our investment is via buying a warrant. This allows you to get the benefits of our exceptional programme for minimal dilution. Ideal if you have already raised and don’t need our cash.
€75K for up to 7%
Initially we invest €25k for 5% w/ optional further €50k for no more than 2% (totalling €75k for 7%). You are in the driver’s seat to choose less or more cash.
Our convertible debt and warrant structures are founder and investor friendly and will keep administrative overhead low.
Our network of startups, expert mentors, investors, and training programmes is the best in Europe, and extends globally. These benefits are for life, and include;
- Onboarding Week: An intensive week of workshops in London to tune your Product Market Fit roadmap. Great fun, great learning, you’ll never be the same again.
- Founders Pack: Over €500,000 of discounts on core services like Payments, Cloud Hosting, CRM, Legal, and the latest tools and services on the market.
- Coworking space: In London, Europe, or the US via select partners.
- US Trip: Join us on a trip to meet top US investors and firms, plan your expansion!
- Investor Exposure: Our exclusive Seedcamp Weeks and US trips put you in front of hundreds of the best VC, PE, and Angel investors in the market. Naturally our own investors like to have a first look!
- Expert Mentors: 1-on-1 mentoring sessions with our specialist network of industry experts to help you create the best solutions for key aspects of your business.
- Seedcamp Academy: Our regular learning programmes & speakers bring the leading global thinkers to you in small interactive sessions in our offices
Please come and get to know us at our Meet & Greet events and our Seedhack hackathons.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you still have any questions, make sure to have a look at our FAQ page.