In the ‘Seedcamp Podcast Series’ we talk with key people in the tech startup industry to hear their stories and gleam key advice and learnings from their experiences.
In this episode we were joined by Will Critchlow, Founder and CEO of Distilled. He discussed his background, his experience as a founder, and the fundamentals of search, social and content for a startup company.
Will Critchlow founded Distilled in 2005 with Duncan Morris. Distilled provides online marketing services from offices in London, New York and Seattle, hosts the SearchLove conference series in the US and UK and produces the popular online training platform DistilledU. His academic background is mathematics with a degree from the University of Cambridge (St. John’s College) including a graduate thesis on auction theory. Previous jobs included programmer, strategy consultant in the telecoms industry and floor sweeper.
If the above player doesn’t work for you, you can also listen directly from our Soundcloud page.
Listen to similar episodes like this:
- Catch up on episode 30 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Ryan Holmes, Founder & CEO of Hootsuite
- Catch up on episode 33 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Andy McLoughlin, from founder of Huddle to investor at SoftTech VC
- Catch up on episode 37 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: John Collison, Founder of Stripe
- Catch up on episode 43 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Malcolm Bell on How to Growth Hack and Scale Your Business
- Catch up on episode 44 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Bryce Keane on How to Build a Compelling Brand & Communications Strategy
Subscribe on iTunes or by pointing your podcast player to the link below…